Chelsea Old Town Hall is on the King's Road, London SW3 5EE
Opening Times And Tickets
Tickets required (£10 at the door) Friday 29 April: 2pm-7pm
Free entry Saturday 30 April: 11am-5pm
Conditions Of Entry
- As the Fair sells particular items we have to prohibit entry of similar books, maps, prints or manuscripts of any description. If you do bring items like those on display, please store them in the secure cloakroom provided.
- In the interest of security all bags will be searched upon entry and exit of the venue. Large to medium sized bags must be checked into the cloakroom.
- Please note that photography and/or filming for press and marketing may be in progress during your visit.
Take the Circle or District Line to Sloane Square. Walk across Sloane Square and straight down the King’s Road (passing Peter Jones Department Store on your right hand side). Chelsea Old Town Hall is approximately a ten-minute walk down the King’s Road, on the left hand side immediately opposite the lower end of Sydney Street. You may also take a bus via the routes are listed below.
Local Bus Routes
Bus numbers 49 or 211 (Alight in the King’s Road at Chelsea Old Town Hall and the lower end of Sydney Street). Alternatively catch bus numbers 11, 19, 22, 211 or 319 from Sloane Square/King’s Road.
Chelsea Old Town Hall has 3 parking bays, 2 are provided for Main Hall hirers and 1 for Small Hall hirers. There is a small public car park (35 spaces) at the lower end of Sydney Street that operates Mon–Sat from 7am–7pm. On-street parking is permitted at metered bays in nearby side streets.
We have a café serving hot and cold drinks and snacks in the venue during the Fair. Alternatively, the King's Road boasts cafés, bars and restaurants of every description, all within easy walking distance of the venue.
Chelsea Old Town Hall is a busy venue during the Fair so we encourage everyone to take all necessary precautions before and during your attendance:
- Please come alone or in a small group to avoid unnecessary overcrowding
- If you, or someone in your group feel ill or have a high temperature before or during the event we advise you to stay at home
- Please take a rapid COVID-19 test before attending
- Face masks are not mandatory but you may feel more comfortable wearing one. This is a personal choice
- Please wash/sanitise your hands as often as possible while handling items set out for public view. Hand sanitiser will be available in the venue
- We also advise you to reduce physical contact and maintain social distancing where possible
- The venue's main hall has a high ceiling but may not be as well ventilated as required, so please reduce risk by adhering to the above
- For more information NHS Guidance can be found here